Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my pubilc art show

My friend Joseph set me up with a currently empty retail space on 42nd and 9th ave to put up some drawings for public viewing. I spent most of yesterday drawing these images and decorating the windows while drunk people celebrating St. Patrick's Day watched me through the window. The works were done on newsprint with charcoal and tempera paint. I don't know how long they will be up but if you would like to see them they are on the south east corner on 42nd and 9th in New York City.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your talent is as sexy as you are.

-jo

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that you haven't changed at all when it comes to art shows...I remember you were always up 'til the wee hours of the night painting new pieces for the Lititz Art Show the next day. :)

Anonymous said...

UR ART IS WICKED UR MA IDAL I LUVTHE WAY U ALWAYS GET THE EYES RIGHT LOL

Jbrandee said...

I pass like everyday on my way and forth from work and everyday since the 1st day I have seen them I told myself I have to go to this guyz website and see who he is!

Alas I have found you :-)

Great work and I will continue to checkin and see what's new.

Thanks for sharing!!!

-J.